- 48 hours of total solitude on the fabulous 2,000 acres of Kalein @ Round Cove that is located in the middle of 30,000 conservancy acres
- A full 8 hours of mentoring one-on-one with Randy Elrod featuring a safe non-judgmental environment and "anything goes" conversation about your choice of topics: leadership, ministry, entrepreneurship, finances, marriage, teamwork and many more while hiking the stunning Tennessee bluffs, caves and trails OR just sitting and talking on the porch looking over the bluffs and scenic vistas while sipping Southern sweet iced tea
- Two nights in a stunningly beautiful & isolated cliff-side cabin featuring Ritz-Carlton "rustic elegance"
- Meals prepared from scratch by Randy and helpers (Italian Feast & Crepes and much more) with the optional opportunity for "on the job" cooking lessons if you wish. Kalein @RoundCove features heirloom chickens that produce fresh organic eggs, seasonal vegetables from the organic garden, and an Italian garden dining area (weather permitting).
- The most unique communion service of your life in a magnificent million cubic foot private cave
- Your spouse may attend at no extra cost
- A picnic lunch prepared just for you to enjoy in the expansive wilderness of the verdant cove
- Fine wine tasting and an ABC's of Wine etiquette class (optional)
- Time to explore the many trails and caves on property, shoot skeet, swim or simply relax in the private hammocks overlooking the bluffs
- Reservations are limited to 12 per year
- For additional info and references: E-mail HERE
"I needed to make some huge changes in my life this year. I turned to Randy Elrod (@recreate) to help me push the big reset button and zone in on my passions and talents. We met at Round Cove near Winchester, Tennessee, which is the perfect backdrop to dream and re-energize. We talked a lot about the practical ways of fulfilling the dreams I have for my family and me. The time and money spent for this One-on-One weekend were well worth it. I’m still processing everything we discussed and the answers to the hard questions Randy asked are still unfolding. I’ve never been happier, and I’ve put my talents and passions to work in creative ways that are generating multiple revenue streams and enabling me to live a much better, less-crazy life. Thanks Randy!" – David Ballard (Fort Smith, AR) Twitter: okjedi and letsroar
"I had the privilege of spending time with Randy Elrod this summer for some "1 on 1 Mentoring". To say that our time together had a huge impact would be an understatement. Randy has a way of listening and coaching that opens your eyes to seeing so many things. Several months later, and I'm still wrestling through the things we uncovered and can't wait for our next time of mentoring". -Fred McKinnon (St. Simons Island, GA) Twitter: fmckinnon
"My mentoring session with Randy Elrod was wonderful. A great time to just let my thoughts loose with no strings attached. He really helped me to change my ministry thought process. He also totally changed the way I was thinking about taking a sabbatical. The time we spent together will go down as a benchmark in my ministry career. His ministry experience, people experience, and overall church experience gave a great frame of reference for our discussions. He is an incredibly “safe place” to process thoughts and ideas." -Richard Wentz (Little Rock, AR) Twitter: rwentz
“It is amazing how Randy can sit with you and make you feel like you are the only one that exists. My "One-on-One" mentoring time was a great opportunity to open up about life and ministry without fear of being judged or preached at. Randy has open ears, an open heart and loves people.” -Louis Tagliaboschi (Bowling Green, KY) Twitter: louistag